WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DREAMS & CREATIVITY

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am learning How To Lead vth My Life!!


Every day I'm learning how
To walk a straighter mile,
I've even found a way to greet
A sadness with a smile.
I have discovered inner strength,
I knew not I possessed,
A quiet peace that flutters,
Like a dove within myself.
I've learned what is reality,
And what is make-believe,
And that it isn't smart to wear
One's heart upon one's sleeve.
I've learned to be more tolerant,
With others and myself,
And that one cannot truly give, . . .
Until one gives himself.
I'm learning to appreciate
The days that hurry by,
To be content and know that there
Are none so rich as I ,
I've found my true vocation,
What I was meant to do . . .
And when life mocks to smile, and say, . . .
"I'm merely passing through!"

No comments: