WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DREAMS & CREATIVITY

Friday, January 2, 2009

Angels!!

Life is a journey,
a journey that takes us down many roads.
Some good and some not so good.
But as we travel we learn,grow, and meet
people that make those journies all worth the travel.
Those kind of people in a way are like
Angels.
With them we find comfort in the arms of our
Angels.
Friends come and go,
and from each one we learn more aboout our selves.
We see our weakness are strengths
from the eyes of another.
But the ones that stay and inprint our hearts are the ones we keep close and safe within,
like an Angel.
And there we find comfort in the arms of our
Angels.

So I write this message with love and thanks.
For you have touched my life,
watched me fall,
and you raised me up like an
Angel
sent from God.
And that is where I always found my comfort.
In the arms of my Angel,
and her name was
Aparna, My Sis!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you a looooot, dear. I too thank God for blessing me with such a lovely sis. What more can I ask for!

Creativity said...

very Chwwweeeet Cute Comment Darling!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks a Lot SweetHeart!!