WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DREAMS & CREATIVITY

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Blog....100th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhh.....aaahhhhhh....Yepiiieeeeeee...........Today is the 100th Post of my blog....Centuryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.....recently My poetry blog reached Silver Jubilee......If any1 ve missed celebration of Silver Jubilee u may visit here.

Well, Let me Wish my Exhibiting Hidden Talents,

Happy Birthday To You.....
Happy Birthday To You......
Happy Birthday To Youuuu..........
Happy Birthday To Exhibiting Hidden Talents :D

Here is the Birthday Poem, to my Blog,

Giving My Love to My Blog :)

Today is your day,
You can scream and shout,
So I would like to say,
I love you and there's no doubt.

You deserve everything I can give,
But I can only give you a little,
I'm happy that you can live,
You make me as happy as a skittle.

I love you so much,
I can't even explain,
I can feel the touch,
Of you in a picture frame.

I know you're getting older,
You're not getting younger,
You can cry on my shoulder,
I would rather you monger.

But don't feel alone,
Everyone has their day,
Someday when I'm grown,
My hair will be grey.

This is to you my love,
You really deserve it,
You come from above,
I hope you like this.

It's all I could afford,
I'm not maid of money,
This is your reward,
Because you are my honey.

Yaaahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yaaahhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ooth Post is like 100th Birthday!!!!!!wwooowwwwww....So xciting Moment......So exciting Day........

Well, I would Like to Award as well as Thank to some of Bloggers, followers, Near & Dear One's for encouraging, motivating, helping me out in blogging:)

here is the list :-


Pink Orchid
*********************************************
AngelRev

**********************************************
Monsoon Dreams

**********************************************
India Through The Eyes Of Shantanu Das

***********************************************
13.rohini.studio

***********************************************
Relationship ka Jhamela

************************************************
My Voice My View

************************************************
My Little Thoughts

*************************************************
You Never Know

*************************************************
छुट पुट

***************************************************
मेरी छोटी सी दुनिया

***************************************************
हम बड़े नही कामिक्स बड़े नही-कॉमिक्स जिंदाबाद

****************************************************
Sri Sai Satcharita

****************************************************
glmandla

*****************************************************
A Poetess Paradise


Well, I am very much honored by u all, bcoz of ur sweet encouraging motivating comments!!!!! Hearty Congratulations as well as Loads of thanks for all of u, for being with me, through all my posts!!!!!!

Here is the Bouquet for u all, hope u all like it :)




20 comments:

Revathi.M.Kulkarni said...

happy birthday..!:) ikm sooo much happy...!:) cant believe u have grown sooo fast...

Creativity said...

@ Angel Rev :- I ve already thanked and congratulated u for awarding to those blogs, which I liked a lot:)

Once Again, Thanks a Lot Dear:) Keep visiting.....Thanks a lot Dear:) *Hugs*

Pallav said...

Hey Congrtulation.....

May God Bless...uuu
oye thank u so much for the beautiful words...

Cheers:)
Pallav

ShantanuDas said...

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BLOG!!

I am in a hurry so will come back again to wish in a better manner..

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOUUUUU Dear Blog!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much Sahana.. congratulations on your 100th post.. there are many 100s going to come.. god bless! thank you for the award..its special.. :)

Creativity said...

@ Pallav :- hmmm....Thanks a Lot!!!!!!

Creativity said...

@ Shantanu :- hmmm......Thanks a lot for Birthday Wishes :)

Creativity said...

@ Pink Orchid :- Thanks for accepting a small token of Love from me!! Loads of Thanks for your wishes too :) *HUGS*

ShantanuDas said...

Ohhhh.. your posts are so sweet!! There is a child in you so sweet.. why should you hair grey!! Let it be black even when YOU turn 100 !!

hmm!! May we all and those who come after us cherish your sweet thoughts forevever and ever.. ever.. and ever.... ever..

Thanks for the bouquet to me...

Creativity said...

@ Shantanu :- hmmm.....Thanks a Lot:)

sowmya said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!
very happy to c ths kane....:)

Creativity said...

@ Sowmya :- Loads of Thanks Kane....... :)

ShantanuDas said...

hmmm... I noticed that I am also an swardee for my blog.. but I forgot to say thanks.. I forgot because I am new to thse tings.. awards etc.. even though I may be blogging for some time.. sorry.. and thanks once again!! My First Award..!!!!!

Creativity said...

@Shatanu :- Hearty Congratulations.....Thanks a lot:)

flycatcher said...

happy birthday and congratulations on such marvellous achievement! wish you many many more centuries like this and much greater acheivements!!

PD said...

वाह.. बहुत-बहुत बधाई.. अपने दो दो ब्लौग् को आपके लिस्ट में डालकर आश्चर्यमिश्रित खुशी हुई.. आपकी आज वाली कविता भी पढ़ी, मुझे बहुत अच्छी लगी.. ऐसे ही लिखते रहें.. :)

Creativity said...

@ Flycatcher :- Thanks a Lot :)

Creativity said...

@ PD :- Dhanyaavadh :)

septembermom said...

Thank you so much for this award and congratulations to you too!! I so appreciate your thoughtfulness:) Hugs to you!

Creativity said...

@ Septembermom :- Thanks a Lot for accepting my Award :) Loads of Thanks....Hugs :)