WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DREAMS & CREATIVITY

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fresh Romantic Breath!!

Long Walk in Heavy Downpour reached Lalbagh........came across, beautiful plants with fresh mud odour and a new life in them :).......It was such a heavy downpour wherein, all the trees, plants, insects, ants started singing melodious romantic songs......wooowwww...soo amazing!!

Heavy Downpour, is exactly a fresh life, to all living creatures.....Many creatures feeling fresh, happy, broad smiley face, romantic, shy, all confusions, depressions washed away in that most wonderful Rain, a God's Gift to all of us!!

Walking, through Glass House, came across droplets of water.....wherever I saw, I could see water droplets. Trees, plants shaking their branches for the water to fall down and form water droplets on my hairs.......


Ducks, slowly crawling into fresh water, to take fresh breath and make their feathers tender......they attracted me so much that, even I too felt like jumping into water......Chooo Chwweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Babies, I love u a lot!!!!!! Will Swim vth u in my next visit:) as its there in pix, one bird looking at my cam, gave so nice pose....which I loved it a lot...others were keen to enter into water as per their mom's advice....... :)

Lotus, attracting birds, insects to sect its nectar......attracting visitors to take their camera and shot a pix of it:) soooo beautiful....awesome feeling......

It was so awesome.......wowwww....wish I stay there forever!!

Bengalooru is sooooo beautiful....Not that, I'm native of Bengalooru, its bcoz the weather, greenery.....I love my Native a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: