WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DREAMS & CREATIVITY

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shobhna

Shobhna....A cute naughty girl. She made my friendship on imposing a condition, i.e., she is very much weak in english and wanted me to help her in improving her spoken english.
well, I agreed..
I felt that, She is harsh. The way she speaks I felt its very harsh and rude and there was no limit to her rudeness. But no, it was not the case. Infact, I misunderstood her. In mumbai, people are rude & harsh[tapad marna aur bolna, ekhi tareeka hai in logonka].....That's what I felt.If one has to lead his life he should be a carnivores[in behaviour], rather than herbivores..Feelings are least bothered here. If we are herbivores in our behaviour, surely we directly enter into digestion process....so we have to be rude and harsh.No place for politeness and softness..
Bcoz of her, I changed myself a lot[views,ideas,opinions,thoughts..so on and so forth].But its good if the people are like that.Orelse none of them can lead a peaceful life in this great city of Mumbai. But ha!!!!!!People surely help when one needs it..They all unite together and help the public[whether the person is known/unknown].
Ha.. I also felt people here are rude. Unless you impose, your work will not be done.But they are helpful and honest. City is busy ; you need to talk slowly with new ppl.. they will help you. If any urgency is there, u should force."Bhayya kar lena" ... is the most useful... Ppl will become sentimental for it.... if not done "Are karr lena".... this will surely complete ur work. Every1 says its impossible.. they say u cant get into a train which is full... But if you try for it ..they will help you out... As am speedy by birth, I like this nature much... but not this rude kind... if u carefully observe only words are rude... not by heart......
After analyzing the city & people, I created a policy, i.e. Dont Care Policy[DCP] and will be keep on updating on this policy by myself. and ha!!!!! I even taught this policy to my sis and also to many of my friends.........

5 comments:

Pallav said...

Liked ur post....
yes this is right....we shld adopt...this policy..but i feel we shld not change ourselves..
Cont care policy is right step...

ShantanuDas said...

DCP.. hmmm... what next?
hehe

Creativity said...

@ Pallav :- DCP is good for physical and most importantly for mental health.....So anyone can adopt this DCP :).

Pallav, There's no need to change ourselves....its our own life..can lead our life however we want...no need to change, since no one replace our life, like replacing old machinery vth new1..

But, if there's need to change or correct ourselves, then definitely, we have to change ourselves as per generation/scenario/situation :)

Creativity said...

@ Shantanu :- when i come up vth new version/software will let u know through my blog:) so, at present I cant say, whats next?? :P

ShantanuDas said...

hmmmm!
Don't worry I wll be checking here all the time!