WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DREAMS & CREATIVITY

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ms. Baby & Mr. Sweety :)

Hmmm....The First Squirrel is extremely curious to take pix of Sweety :) 2nd Squirrel is curious in relishing Mango drink, due to extreme hot summer:)


First Squirrel is Ms. Baby and 2nd squirrel is Mr. Sweety :)

Baby :- taking pix of sweety :)

Sweety :- trying to open, to Relish Mango drink :)

Baby :- ohh....he is not looking at me......he may be in extreme thirst....let me not disturb him.....But I shall take pix of him......his fur is toooo soft and even his looks r beautiful & innocent :D

Sweety :- ohh...who r u?? what r u doing here??

Baby :- hello!! I am Ms.Babyyyyy......I am passion about Photography....I'm Monsoon Dreams Assistant..She is busy with her official work..so I am helping her in taking photography and her friend, creativity is keen in composing articles and sharing with her near & dear one's :)

Sweety :- ohhh....u mean....u r personal Secretary of Monsoon Dreams & Creativity!!!!! Woww!!!! Great!! I am feeling as though My Dream has Come True :-o

Baby:- Dreammm :-o What Dream?? Which Dream??[asking in a amazing tone & pitch]

Sweety :- I really thank you for coming here.....My dream is to be with Monsoon Dreams & Creativity:)

Baby :- Y u dream of staying with Monsoon Dreams & Creativity?? Whats the Genuine Reason ??

Sweety :- Monsoon Dream is a good photographer :) I can share & convey my feeelings/views/opinions/ideas through different poses and creativity describes through heart touching phrases...bcoz of which who ever reads can know my importance as well as can know, Friendship Bond between Monsoon Dreams & Creativity :)

Baby :- wowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic Dream :) Surely ur Dream Come True Sweetyyy:D !!

Sweety :- Fine, u take my pix & show to Monsoon Dreams & ultimately pix goes to Monsoon Dreams Blog & creativity composes about me pouring all her feelings towards a Squirrel :)

Baby :- S, Sure:) 110% will take ur pix:)

Sweety :- Its too hot & feeling thirst..... so was trying to open this to satisfy my thirst....U can take my drinking pix itself..It looks Natural :)

Baby :- yeaahh....U r correct:) Fine.....Smile Please.....1.....2......3.......Flashed:) hmm..u r looking very beautiful.....I feel u r Innocent fellow:) I will definitely show this pix to Monsoon Dreams and she will publish in her blog and creativity describes it:) Thanks a Lot for ur Snap Sweety:)

Sweety :- No thanks pls....Its my Pleasure :) Well...See You then......Got To Go.......Take Care......Nice Meeting You.....Hope to meet u again....Keep in Touch:) Tataaa......Buhhh Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby :- Yaaa!!!!!!! Buh byeeeee.............Tataaaaaaaaa...........Takecare.....Nice Meeting You Tooooo.....Surely will meet again & will be in touch!!!!!

Ps:- This is just an imaginary post about mine and Monsoon Dreams...When its said abt me and Monsoon Dreams...its not self-bosting......Its just an Imaginary post taking these two Squirrels :) The pix of first Squirrel I got 4m online and second from Monsoon Dreams Blog:)


10 comments:

Pallav said...

wow...
another beautiful peice..
i must tell u creativity.. u got really hidden talent...

Kaash.. main sweety ko bata pata ki woh ulti frooti leke bethi hai....lol
hehehhe... :)

cheers :D
Pallav

Pallav said...

i m first...

Creativity said...

hmmm.....I know.....vo ulti frooti ko lekhe baita hai....bechara kholne keliye prayatna kar raha hai :)

hmm...congrats u r first to comment :) Thanks for your sweet comment:) aaj kal mujhe kuch bhi flash nahi roha hai isliye I am not posting regularly...Jab mujhe, Squirrels ka pix mila..tab turanth mera battery fraction of second mein charge hoke article likhdiya:) I really love Squirrels a lot:)

Yepieee......Pallav is first to comment:)

Creativity said...

utli frooti lekhe baita hai tho kya hoga..vo ulta kholke bhi can drink...vo uska marzi hai ;) lollllll!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, Thanks a lot for ur Sweeet Comment:D

chinnu said...

hey superb n beautiful thought yar :)
u r really talented n very chweeeeet :)I juz love squirrels.......

Creativity said...

@ Chinnu :- Thanks a Lot Dear :)

monsoon dreams said...

hi lovely,
u seem to know the language of squirrels.i know u are a very busy person,when do u get the time to write?

Creativity said...

@ Monsoon Dreams :- I Love God's Creatures a lot:)
SO I keep staring at them :D so, this is my daily routine..blogging is Stress Buster:) So, I make time to blog..I am addicted to blog..so every day I want to post at least 1 article/poem:D anyways, Thanks a lot for dropping by Dear :D

Anonymous said...

hi... when u pick up photos from other blogs.. you must just not mention the name of the author but also hyperlink my dear.

:-)))))))))

Creativity said...

hmm....I ve given Hyperlink also :) Well, let me check out...Thanks for identifying & rectifying error :)